Saturday, September 29, 2007

Oh for the Love of Ravelry


Picture 246
Originally uploaded by jaka13
Oh, Ravelry. Melissa, I can't wait until you get over there.... the trouble is, it kind of serves many of the purposes of blogging - a place to put photos of projects, post notes about the projects. When you can look at my projects, my queue or favorites, whatever will we blog about? :-)

I'll post some pics of progress on current projects I took to update my ravelry notebook.
My Purl Bee Beret being made with a orphan skein of Koigu. Love working with the Koigu, the colors are great. I will definitely make some socks with it in the future.

I'm working with flickr so much I went ahead and paid for the 'pro' version so I didn't have to worry about file size, etc. (and I can have more 'sets' to organize the photos.

MIL/FIL are visiting this week, she brought up a breadmaker she wasn't using AND some yeast. Melissa - now is the time to post some recipes for your bread so I can try it out....

No comments: