Monday, September 10, 2007

A new day...

Who'd have ever thought I'd love a dog. Really. Who'd have ever thought I'd be excited to come home and walk a dog. I'm not really a 'dog person'.Well, its a new dawn its a new day its a new life for me oooooooohAND I'M FEELING GOOD..... (can't you just hear nina simone in the background....)introducing... sophie.


2007_09090011She of the grassy knolls,


2007_09090018
and the sandy beaches.Now that she is sleeping throughthe night, its a much happier arrangement then when we started.And back to knitting.....Happy to discover a new addition to the extended family, so I'm working on a new Bobbi Bear, this time in Misti Cotton Silk... whoa boy, what a yarn. soft, silky (yeah, I know, silk is supposed to be, uh, silky). Works up a little bit smaller than the Blue Sky Alpaca Cotton yarn, but should be nice nonetheless.
Misti Cotton Silk (in blue) Blue Sky Alpaca Cotton (in brown)


2007_09010001
1 comment


2007_09090023 LYS is having a sale... I'm lusting after:


DustyroseNamaste Everyday BagAnd finally...... there are 4147 people ahead of me on waitlist for Ravelry. Is it wrong to check this weekly, um, I mean every other day?!?

No comments: