Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My new knitting bag



-
- Knitting bagcase.jpgThis really is to post a FO for my sister, but it now belongs to me, so I get to write about it.

I went to a recent visit to see my sis with a strong desire for a knitting bag. It took a discipline I rarely use to NOT purchase a fancy, and expensive ready-made knitting bag. Good thing I didn't, because on a trip to a fantastic fabric store, we found knitting themed fabric....that fabric, coupled with the always amazing sewing talents of my sis yielded this great knitting bag and needle case. It's got a lot of pockets, and the needle case has a place to hold row counters, tip protectors and stitch markers. Now I can take my knitting out with me without stuffing it in a purse!

I'll have to let Melissa post with details of the pattern that served as the base for the project, though I know she did some improvisation

]]>

No comments: