Saturday, October 20, 2007

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

First off, night shift sucks. Now that we have established that, let me move on the the items I've been meaning to share...
1) Bread recipe...
my breadmaker makes 1lb loaf, you put in the dry ingredients first, so I'll just list the ingredients and you can adjust as needed.
Irish Raisin Bread
1 1/2 tsp dry yeast
2 cups bread flour
2 Tbs sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbs sweet butter
1 medium egg
1/4 cup warm water
1/3 cup warm milk
1/2 cup raisins (added after secondary kneading)

I really love this, especially warm!

2) the finished baby kimono:

(okay, so the picture upload thing isn't working... I'll update later.) For anyone on ravelry, its in my projects list... Jaka13

3) um... I thought there was something else I wanted to post, but I guess not. Headed up north tomorrow morning for brief visit - starting some Monkey Socks from Knitty.com in Dream in Color Smooshy yarn for the trip. (was enabled by all the ladies at the yarn shop even though I have some Zen String waiting for a project)

No comments: